What data is collected?
- Your Name
- Your Email Address
How is your data collected?
You directly provide us with all of the data collected. This data is collected and processed when you complete an embedded data collection form located on this website.
How will your data be used?
Data is collected so that you can be contacted and provided with the services offered via this website. This information may be shared with third parties disclosed to you, should the need arise.
How is your data stored?
Your data is securely stored in a secure password protected environment.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure that you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to us processing your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have 4 weeks to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please do not hesitate to contact us at:
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint in relation to the use of your personal data, or if you feel that we have not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioners Office.
Website Address: https://ico.org.uk/
Telephone: 0303 123 1113